What We Do
Casey & Kingston provide a wide range of property related services including -
- Residential Sales
- Commercial Sales / Letting / Procurement
- Valuations for both Commercial and Residential Property
Sam, Conor and Declan have vast experience and specialise in all aspects of property valuations both in the Residential and Commercial Sector. We provide a fast, friendly and efficient service.
Selling a residential property can be a stressful time for anyone. We pride ourselves in giving our clients our personal attention at all times to safely guide you through the sales process. You can rest assured that we will do our utmost to ensure we achieve the best outcome possible for you, our client
Before the Sale we will:
- Visit and assess your property and give you an indication of the price we would hope to achieve for you
- Offer a competitive rate for our services which will be fully detailed and explained in our Letter of Engagement
- Give you advice on how best to present your property for the market
- Organise a BER Certificate for you if required
- Take photographs of your property or recommend a professional photographer depending on your requirements. We can now offer 3D virtual viewing
- Design and produce a sales brochure of your property including photographs and key selling features which will be sent to you for your perusal before printing
- Advertise your property on our own website www.caseyandkingston.ie , as well as many other leading property websites
- Arrange to have a “For Sale” sign placed on the front wall of property
- Display your property in our window display and it will appear in our Residential Listings
- Where appropriate, we will issue a “Press Release” to the media with the objective of securing editorial comment on the availability of the property for sale
During the Sale we will:
- Arrange viewings to suit you and your schedule
- Accompany all viewers to your home and give you at least 24 hours’ notice before viewings
- Provide regular feedback by phone or email with reference to the viewings and keep you fully updated on the progress of the sale of your property and any reasonable offers received
After the Sale has been agreed we will:
- Take a refundable booking deposit from the purchaser. We will hold these funds in our Client’s account until the sale has closed
- Issue Sales Advice notices to your solicitor and the purchaser’s solicitor advising them of the details of the sale
- Assist with any matters which may come up during the contract stage
- Return the balance of the booking deposit to your solicitor, deducting our fees and outlay once the sale is closed
Commercial Sales /Letting/Procurement
Casey & Kingston are a property service company specialising in all aspects of the Commercial Market with an emphasis on Cork City and the greater Munster Area.
We have a wealth of relevant expertise in all aspects of Office, Retail, Industrial, Residential, Corporate Recovery and Agricultural Property.
Our extensive client base includes Landlords, Tenants, Developers, Receivers/Managers and Liquidators plus Public Sector Bodies, Key Private Individuals, Corporate and Institutional Organisations.
The Practice comprises a focused and pro-active team combining broad commercial property experience in all areas with an entrepreneurial approach to deal making.
Our team has nearly 60 years combined experience and are acutely aware of the main players in the market and work successfully with various stakeholders including Land Owners, Local Authorities, State Bodies, Corporates, Receivers, NAMA, Banks and Borrowers as clients
We are also happy to give strategic advice on best method of sale, private placement, auction, private treaty, best bids and tender in order to achieve maximum results for you, our client.