***** TERMS AGREED ******
Casey and Kingston are delighted to present this surprisingly spacious 3 bed mid terrace property within walking distance of Cork City Centre. The property is located in a secure, gated community on the Old Youghal Road adjacent to the entrance to Collins Barracks. The home is in good condition inside and has the benefit of a fully enclosed south facing rear yard.
There is parking outside the property together with a communal garden area. There is a regular bus service (209) just outside the door. All in all a lovely home for a first time purchaser or some one trading down. This property may also be of interest to an investor as being previously owner occupied there is no rent cap in place.
- Wonderful, central location about a 15 minute walk from Cork City Centre and a 10 minutes walk from Dillons Cross
- 2 spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Fully secure, gated development
- uPVC Double glazed windows throughout
- Private south facing rear yard
- Gas fired central heating with Potterton gas boiler
- All curtains, blinds and light fittings and white goods are included with the sale.
- Management fees €2,050 (€1650 if paid on time). This covers refuse, general maintenance of the shared areas block insurance and Sinking Fund.
- Previous owner occupied so no rent cap in place
BER: C2 BER No.102911948 Energy Performance Indicator:199.56 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 4.14 X 1.88m
Covered porch, glazed timber door leading to hall-way. Carpeted floor. Coat rail and understairs store area.
Living Room: 4.35 X 3.98m
Spacious living room with bay window. Polished timber floor. Cornicing to the ceiling. Open fireplace with wood and marble surround and tone hearth. Door to:
Kitchen/Diner 5.97 X 3.27m
Spacious room with dining area and separate kitchen area. The kitchen includes eye and floor level built in units with an inset Zanussi cooker, plumbed for washing machine and fridge. Sink unit with drainer and mixed taps.
There is a gas fired Potterton boiler with gas central heating throughout the house.
Bedroom 1 3.93 X 3.84m
Spacious double bedroom with views over the countryside. Polished timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 4.32 X 3.92m
Great spacious double bedroom with bay window.
Polished timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 2.32 X 1.91m
Single room currently fitted out as a walk-in wardrobe. Easily converted back to a bedroom/office if required.
Bathroom 1.93 X 1.87m
Partially tiled walls. Timber floor. Bath with overhead Mira electric shower. WC and wash-hand basin.
Fully shelved space with dual immersion hot water tank.
The property is accessed through security gates. There is communal parking to the front of the building for residents of the development’s use. The development also includes a large communal garden area. To the rear of the property there is a private south facing yard.
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT