The property is located in the GB Business Park, Little Island which is one of the most sought after commercial locations in Cork. Little Island is approx. 2km from the N25 Cork / Waterford Road with easy access to Cork City Centre, the Dublin Road M8 and the South Ring Road (N40) via the Jack Lynch tunnel and will benefit greatly from the major upgrade of the Dunkettle Interchange and the development of M28 Cork to Ringaskiddy motorway
Neighbouring occupiers include, Kings Laundry, Nightline and Pepsico.
BER: D2 BER No.800693764 Energy Performance Indicator:478.56 kWh/m²/yr
The property consists of an impressive, detached building which extends to 30,850 sq. ft on a secure site of 1.55-acre site and was extensively refurbished in 2008. The property is laid out as follows:
- Office, production area (temperature controlled hepa filtration).
- Interconnected warehouse.
- Anti-static floor and a suspended ceiling.
- Warehouse has roller shutter, dock levellers and grade loading door.
- Eaves height of approx.6m.
- 2 storey office section, which includes:
- a number of private offices.
- open plan areas, full fitted canteen and a high-quality staff facilities.
- Details of works completed in 2008 are as follows:
- a full internal refurbishment,
- replacing the roof,
- replacing all windows, and
- installation of fire doors and windows on front elevation
- installing the canopy and concrete floor at delivery area
- 80 designated car parking spaces.
The property is let on a 10-year FRI lease (no break option) at a fixed rent of €240,000 pa. This lease will commence on the 1st July 2021.
The tenant is Biotector Analytical Systems Ltd trading as Hach (which are a subsidiary of Danaher Group a Fortune 500 company with a market cap of $159.21 bn.)
SALES PROCESS/FURTHER INFORMATION
The Property is for sale by Tender on the 1st July 2021
Further information on the property and full tender packs are available @:
www.unit34gbcorkinvestment.com - to gain access register for an account and access will be provided instantly.
Tender Documents together with the contract deposit must be returned to the offices of Brendan O'Sullivan 43 South Mall not later than 12.00 noon on the 1st July 2021.