A Period property of c. 5,500 sq ft, converted into 6 self-contained apartments, with the benefit of full planning permission in 2000. The property is located on the quay-side of the North Mall and is only a short stroll from the city centre.
• 2.9 m ceiling height
• uPVC drains
• Full occupancy
• Good structural and decorative order throughout
• Partially rebuilt and extensively refurbished in 2000
• Retains some Georgian Period features
• Self-contained storage yard for waste bins
BER Details of Apartment 1: BER: F
BER No: 105591408
Energy Performance Indicator: 445.54 kWh/m²/yr
BER Details of Apartment 2: BER: E1
BER No: 105591481
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.67 kWh/m²/yr
BER Details of Apartment 3: BER: D2
BER No: 105591903
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.16 kWh/m²/yr
BER Details of Apartment 4: BER: E1
BER No: 105591523
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.86 kWh/m²/yr
BER Details of Apartment 5: BER: E2
BER No: 105592018
Energy Performance Indicator: 346.1 kWh/m²/yr
BER Details of Apartment 6: BER: F
BER No: 105592067
Energy Performance Indicator: 381.95 kWh/m²/yr
Apartment 1: Ground floor 1 Bed c. 31 sq m. Facing the river. Double room with kitchen / dining room and bathroom.
Apartments 2, 4, 6: 2 Bed apartments to the rear of the building with c. 41 sq m of space each.
Apartments 3, 5: 2 Bed apartments to the front of the building over-looking the river with with
a generous c. 70 sq m of space and 2 double bedrooms in each.
• Each of the apartments has an independent electricity meter.
• All windows have been replaced with uPVC.
• The building is wired with a modern Fire and Smoke alarm system.
• Heating is via electric storage heaters.
• The rental income is in the region of €52356 per annum
By appointment only