NEW OPEN PLAN LAYOUT!
Please refer to Website https://www.hillfarm.ie/ for more information regarding these houses.
Situated in a prime location, an exclusive development of 4/5 bedroomed detached residences.
Sizes from 2300 - 2800 sq ft.
Prices from - €670,000 to €750,000
A quality development built to a high specification.
Please also refer to https://www.hillfarm.ie/ for more information regarding these houses.
It is unlikely that there could be another development anywhere in Cork with as much to offer as Hill Farm.
The development comprises of detached homes offering generous room sizes complemented by superb architectural detail and on large walled in gardens.
Hill Farm is situated in one of Cork's most prestigious residential areas. The mature setting in the Lee Valley is exclusive and much sought after and the list of amenities and facilities in the area is unrivalled. Its desirability stems from both its close proximity to a number of thriving shopping and commercial areas and to Cork University Hospital, Bon Secours Hospital, University College Cork and Cork Institute of Technology. Hill Farm also enjoys adjacent access to main transport links including the South Link Road and is within easy access of the city centre.
The developers have gone to great lengths to create a peaceful and spacious environment, both within the home and on the large well landscaped site.
- Tudor architectural style facade with elegant elevations to incorporate a mixture of brick, wet dash and render
- Composite front door with superior locking system
- Large glazed slide doors opening to private rear garden from both the kitchen/dining area and the living room
- High performance double glazed windows
- Powder coated steel low maintenance driveway gate (lockable)
- UPVC facia, soffits and gutters
- High ceiling heights to both ground and first floors
- All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout in neutral colours
- Plaster cornicing detail to Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining room, Sitting room and all access corridors
- Quality ground floor tiling in Entrance Hall, Kitchen/dining/family room, utility room and WC
- Elegant painted internal doors
- Painted architrave & skirting throughout
- Elegant lever door handles, locks and hinges
SECURITY & SAFETY
- Smoke/Heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors fitted as standard
- Hard wired for security alarm on both the ground floor and first floor windows and doors
- Motion sensor lighting to the front and rear of house
- Multiple point locking system to all windows and doors
- Night vent security latch on all windows
- Private walled in gardens to both front and back of the house
- Front gardens have red brick boundary walls, red brick kerbing and high quality gravel driveways
- Private back garden, levelled and seeded garden with rear 1.8m high capped walls
- Outdoor tap and external double power socket are standard
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
- High speed broadband available up to 360MB
- Wired to facilitate Home Network
- Data sockets to reception rooms and master bedroom.
- Digital TV connections points
- Variety of TV, broadband and telephone service providers available e.g. Virgin Media, EIR and SKY
- Generous and well-designed electrical and lighting specification
- Recessed LED down-lighters throughout entire ground floor,
- High quality sockets and light switches throughout
- Centralised shut off station for all services located in the utility room
- External weather proof power point in rear garden
ENERGY EFFICIENCY & HEATING SYSTEM
- Building Energy Rating (BER) - A Rated
- The central heating system utilises an innovative Air Source Heat Pump located externally. This system provides energy efficient central heating and large capacity of hot water storage
- Excellent levels of insulation to the walls, roof and floors
- Air tight attic hatches are provided to each property
- High performance internal pipe insulation to reduce heat loss
- Thermostatically zoned underfloor central heating system to each individual room on the ground floor
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all first floor rooms
- Pressurised hot & cold water
- An electric feature fire supplied to the family room
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOM
- Classic shaker style or contemporary high gloss style kitchen including soft close doors, drawers and a stylish worktop.
- All kitchens are fitted with electrical appliances as standard to include; oven, hob, microwave, extractor hood and fridge freezer.
- Stand-alone centre island
- Large utility room comes complete with fitted kitchen units, and contemporary countertop and sink
BATHROOMS & ENSUITE'S
- Stylish and contemporary bathrooms, en-suites and downstairs WC with high quality sanitary ware
- Pressurised showers and fitted shower screens
- High quality tiling to floors and walls
- Heated towel rails are provided in the main bathrooms and en-suites
WARDROBES & STORAGE
- Wardrobes in bedrooms and a walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Under stairs cloakroom
- 10 Year HomeBond Structural Guarantee
NEW OPEN PLAN LAYOUT !
Hallway (19’1” x 6’6”) (5.82 x 1.98 m)
Study (10’6” x 7’1”) (3.19 x 2.15 m)
Living Room (16’11” x 12’10”) (5.17 x 3.92 m)
Family Room (11’0” x 10’8”) (3.35 x 3.25 m)
Kitchen/Dining (18’4” x 23’6”) (5.59 x 7.16 m)
Utility Room (11’8” x 9’2”) (3.55 x 2.79 m)
W.C. 5’2” x 6’6”) (1.56 x 1.98 m)
Master Bedroom/Ensuite (23’10” x 11’8”) (7.27 x 3.81 m)
Bedroom 1 (Ensuite) (12’9” x 10’9”) (3.88 x 3.28 m)
Bedroom 2 (11’9” x 12’8”) (3.59 x 3.85 m)
Bedroom 3 (12’5” x 11’6”) (3.79 x 3.49 m)
Bedroom 4 (9’1” x 7’9”) (2.75 x 2.37 m)
SECOND FLOOR (OPTIONAL)
Bedroom 4 (16’5” x 30’8”) (5.00 x 9.34 m)