Casey and Kingston are delighted to present 1 Upper Beaumont Drive to the market. This is a unique detached home with a large open-plan kitchen-living space and five bedrooms over three floors.
This substantial five-bedroom, A-rated family home is traditional yet utterly contemporary, built to an exemplary standard of finish. The light filled space offers a blank canvas to a purchaser wanting to create a truly individual home. The property must be view to be fully appreciated.
Located in the exclusive Blackrock neighbourhood of Cork, 1 Upper Beaumont Drive benefits from a second-to-none location in the heart of suburban Cork. An abundance of schools, leisure facilities and retail centres are all close by, accessed by an excellent bus service.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase something new and unique in this highly sought-after neighbourhood.
- Architecturally designed, spacious 5 bed-roomed family home (2400 sq. ft)
- Extremely central, mature location, close to all amenities
- A3 BER energy rating featuring excellent levels of roof, wall and floor insulation
- Built and finished to the highest standard
- Extremely generous electrical specification
- Large southwest facing private rear garden with patio area
- Fully floored 1st and 2nd storey
Please see attached brochures for full details.